Toy Soldiers and Dining Room Battles

Toy Soldiers and Dining Room Battles

Monday, July 26, 2010

Perry Miniature French Napoleonic Dragoons

Just got the word that my Perry Minature French Napoleonic Dragoons are on the way. I haven't done much painting in July - combination of work and having fun with my family! Looking forward to getting this miniatures! The box has 13 mounted figures, 8 dismounted and 6 French and British infantry casualties. These will be painted as French Dragoons in the Peninsular for Volley and Bayonet - 3 figures a base will give me 4 brigades of dragoons. I will probably make one detachment of dismounted dragoons and use the rest of the figures and casualties as markers.

Now I really need to get that new light bulb!





1 comment:

  1. Love these figs, shame there is not more variation for the dismounted guys

    ReplyDelete