The famous Lady Poppington's Expedition brought to light some of the famous adventuresses of 1895!
Sunday, October 29, 2017
Friday, October 20, 2017
Some additional forces for In Her Majesty's Name include the famous French Foreign Legion. Statistics for the Legion can be found in the basic rules and the other forces I have added can easily be built using the rules and annexes.
Legionaires and Col Kreiss
Professor Moebius and Col Kreiss
Ruga-ruga and bearers.
Monday, October 16, 2017
The 7.5 cm Pak 40 (7,5 cm Panzerabwehrkanone 40) was a German 75 millimetre anti-tank gun developed in 1939-1941 by Rheinmetall and used during the Second World War. The Pak 40 formed the backbone of German anti-tank guns for the latter part of World War II, mostly in towed form, but also on a number of tank destroyers such as the Marder series. Approximately 20,000 Pak 40s were produced.
The Pak 40 was the standard German anti-tank gun until the end of the war, and was supplied by Germany to its allies. Some captured guns were used by the Red Army. After the war, the Pak 40 remained in service in several European armies, including Albania, Bulgaria, Czechoslovakia, Finland, Norway, Hungary and Romania.
The weapon was effective against almost every Allied tank until the end of the war. The Pak 40 was much heavier than the Pak 38; its decreased mobility meant that it was difficult or even impossible to move without an artillery tractor on boggy ground.
- Caliber: 75 mm
- Barrel length: L/46
- Rifling: 32 grooves, right-hand increasing twist, 1/24 to 1/18.
- Length with the carriage: 6.2 metres (20 ft 4 in)
- Length: 3.70 metres (12 ft 1.7 in)
- Width: 2.0 metres (6 ft 7 in)
- Height: 1.25 metres (4 ft 1 in)
- Weight (combat ready): 1,425 kilograms (3,142 lb)
- Traverse: 65°
- Elevation: -5° to + 22°
- Rate of fire: 14 rounds per minute
- Engagement range: 1,800 metres (5,906 ft)
- Indirect range: 7,678 metres (25,190 ft) (HE shell)
- Projectile weight: 3.18 to 6.8 kg (7 lb 0.2 oz to 14 lb 15.9 oz)
Friday, October 13, 2017
Tuesday, October 10, 2017
Friday, October 6, 2017
Wednesday, October 4, 2017
The last of my US Airborne forces include some support weapons to give the Airborne platoon some extra punch.
30 Cal Medium MG Team:
30 Cal Medium MG Team: