At the end of the Third Quarter here is the 2018 plan update:
1. Two units of Scottish infantry for the English Civil War. They will portray both Covenanters and Royalists for Montrose's army. All my English Civil War forces are based for Victory Without Quarter which I think are the best ECW rules out there and they are absolutely free. Finished the Pike Block!!! I really blame my lack of progress on The Ministry of Gentlemanly Warfare's book In Her Majesty's Name.
2. Two units of Scottish cavalry that will both Covenanters and Royalists. Yeah. Not sure it is going to happen this year with the painting for the eBay business.
3. One Scottish artillery gun.
4. French Foreign Legion company for In Her Majesty's Name. Done! Huzzah!
5. Sky Pirates company for In Her Majesty's Name. Another triumph and complete. Now all they need is a ship . . .
Okay, this is really my fault but I love the game In Her Majesty's Name. Here are the companies I did during the Second Quarter:
Dorothy Gale and her Untouchables. I actually did them in the Second Quarter but forgot to add it to the update.
The Bounty Hunter
The Templars - Wild West Style
The Wicked Witch of the West . . .
. . . and her reinforcements of a wolf pack.
Miskatonic University (a gift for Honorable Son #1 (The Librarian))
Gaming Distractions (yeah, right): I was fortunate to play a Campaign series of In Her Majesty's Name against Honorable #5 (BWAH HAH HAH) as the Witch King of Sokar against various good guys. The campaign officially ended as a tie but I must give the moral victory to the Witch King (which is safely locked up on the island of Astragard).
The Witch King of Sokar
I was also fortunate to play an English Civil War game using Victory with no Quarter against Honorable Son #2 (The Captain) who politely handed my butt to me in this thrilling battle.
The Battle of Upper Downington
Toy Soldiers and Dining Room Battles Painting: I did not do as much painting for eBay this quarter (see painting distraction above!) but I did knock out some:
French Colonial Marines
Saxon Warband for SAGA
Lady Poppington's Expedition
German Sniper Team and Grenade Launcher
So the real question is: Will I finish anything else in items #1, 2 and 3 before the end of the year?