I'm slowly but surely making progress on my Perry French Dragoons. I've decided that the first unit will be the 25th Dragoons and their orange facings. I've made the most progress on the musician; once it is done I'll be able to finish up the rank and file figures quickly.
For years I have been adding labels to the bases to identify the units I use for Volley and Bayonet. I just type the unit name, cut it out and use some white glue to put it on the unit bases. The challenge is putting the label on while holding the base that has figures and terrain on it and, etc, . . . this week it suddenly dawned on me. Put the label on before you mount the figures on the base. What a blinding flash of the obvious! So below is the first one . . .
Saturday, September 18, 2010
Perry French Dragoons - WIP #3
Labels: Hard Plastic Miniaures, Horse and Musket, Peninsular War, Perry Miniatures, Toy Soldiers, Volley and Bayonet
I'm a retired Colonel of Infantry (Regulars by God!) who likes to play with toy soldiers. I've been married to the love of my life since 1986, I have 5 honorable sons (my geeks in training), 3 daughters-in-law, 2 dogs, and a gazillion miniatures. Hobbies include . . . wait for it . . . Toy Soldiers, Reading, Wargaming, Reading about Toy Soldiers, History, Reading about Wargaming, Gardening, Reading about History and Reading.