As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases

Wednesday, April 6, 2016

I'm the Doctor

"I'm the Doctor. I'm a Time Lord. I'm from the planet Gallifrey in the Constellation of Kasterborous. I'm 903 years old, and I'm the man who's gonna save your lives and all six billion people on the planet below. You got a problem with that?"

I have yet to find another show that can switch so quickly from cheesy and absurd to epic and chill-inducing. Nobody does it like the Doctor.  It was only a matter of time before he and a companion showed up on the tabletop for our adventures in the world of In Her Majesty's Name.  I'm still working out the rules for the good Doctor and I am looking forward to getting them into a game.  Figures are from Crooked Dice and the Tardis from Reaper Miniatures.  I have not worked up a profile for him yet but I imagine some of the possible talents will be Erudite Wit, Immortal, Engineer, Fearless, Inspirational and Leadership with a low Pluck roll!  He will cost many points but after all, he's the Doctor.

Here are the photos of the work in progress as I am experimenting taking pictures with my Iphone:




1 comment:

  1. Big fan of IHMN...and Doctor Who so I look forward to seeing more!

    ReplyDelete