As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases

Saturday, December 24, 2016

Merry Christmas!

I was recently introduced to Reaper Miniatures about 1 month ago by Honorable Son #5.  How I did not notice the range before is beyond me.

One of their ranges is Chronoscope; a collection of "generic" miniatures for many Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Wild West, Steampunk and other genres.  There is nothing generic about them.  They are clean sculpts that have nice animation.  One of them is Santa Claus, my gift to my mom this year.




Santa comes with a slotta base and was a joy to paint.  Ho, Ho, Ho.

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic figure!

    Merry X-mas, hohoho

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you have only just discovered Reaper you are in for a treat. My old LFGS was a stockist for them and they were always my first port of call for anything other then a Space Marine!

    ReplyDelete