Here is the update on the 2018 Plan:
1. Two units of Scottish infantry for the English Civil War. They will portray both Covenanters and Royalists for Montrose's army. Slowly but surely the first Scottish unit is taking shape between commissions. I have started one pike block and based on my painting schedule I should finish it by the end of April.
2. Two units of Scottish cavalry that will both Covenanters and Royalists. When the infantry is done.
3. One Scottish artillery gun. Sometime this year!
4. French Foreign Legion company for In Her Majesty's Name. Done. Huzzah!!!
5. Sky Pirates company for In Her Majesty's Name. The figures have been ordered and here are some works in progress.
6. Bonus! I re-purposed several of my favorite existing figures into two new adventuring companies of IHMN.
The Witch King of Sokur.
Department H (Whoops! There is no Department H.)