As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases

Monday, April 15, 2024

Late German World War II Forces in 15 mm

The Panzerkampfwagen VI; the infamous Tiger Tank.

While I am finishing up some projects that I am not quite ready to post yet, I thought I would share some of my favorite photos from my Late War German World War II force.

Panzergrenadier Executive Officer.

10.5 cm Artillery Battery

Fire Direction Center with Communications truck.

Gun Teams.

Mounted Panzer Grenadier Company.




5 comments:

  1. A bit different from the usual fare, Neil, but they do look very nice indeed 👍

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a build up of forces.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice work, really like the Tiger, it's a wee beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always nice to come back every few weeks to find something new to view and postingss to mull over.

    ReplyDelete