As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases

Thursday, July 30, 2026

Coming Soon: Evil Mechanoids on the Northwest Frontier (A Xenos Rampant Adventure)

The 1st Battalion, 3rd Ghurka Rifles charge into the evil Mechanoids!

I'm a big fan of Daniel Mersey and the rules he has produced. His Rampant series has been adapted into many historical time periods and genre's. When I heard about Xenos Rampant for Sci Fi battles I immediately did the preorder.

"Oh crap", said Rudyard Kipling.

From the Osprey website: Xenos Rampant is a setting agnostic, large skirmish, miniature wargame for fighting science fiction battles using 28mm figures. Developed from the popular Lion Rampant ruleset, the core mechanics featured within will be instantly recognizable to those familiar with the other Rampant systems, while still being accessible to new players. 

The Punjab Frontier Force moves cautiously toward the menace.

Xenos Rampant contains all the rules, army lists, and scenarios required to fight science fiction battles as well as a whole host of subgenres including: post-apocalyptic, weird war, near future. So, whatever your science fiction preference, the rules can cover it – just let your imagination run rampant.


So a new threat to the British Raj - with Mechanoids, tribesmen and Russians in a campaign that should takes us to the end of the year.

"Quite. Hmmm. Very well. Carry on."

No comments:

Post a Comment