Toy Soldiers and Dining Room Battles

Toy Soldiers and Dining Room Battles

Thursday, May 25, 2017

28mm British Airborne Squad from Artizan Design

I have never painted 28mm World War II figures but I thought I would give it a go when I found a good deal on eBay for a British Airborne Squad from Artizan Designs.


I was a bit concerned at doing the Denison smocks in this scale but I must admit to myself (okay . . . I'm giving myself a pat on the back, they turned out pretty good!).  When I paint I have to remind myself that I am going for the look at gaming distance - not magnifying glass distance.  I might have to give Bolt Action or one of the other WW II skirmish scale games a try.






3 comments:

  1. Lovely stuff...had my eye on these chaps for a while myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Artizan is making some of the best figures in the business these days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work on these! Very nice indeed!

    ReplyDelete