As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases

Thursday, May 25, 2017

28mm British Airborne Squad from Artizan Design

I have never painted 28mm World War II figures but I thought I would give it a go when I found a good deal on eBay for a British Airborne Squad from Artizan Designs.


I was a bit concerned at doing the Denison smocks in this scale but I must admit to myself (okay . . . I'm giving myself a pat on the back, they turned out pretty good!).  When I paint I have to remind myself that I am going for the look at gaming distance - not magnifying glass distance.  I might have to give Bolt Action or one of the other WW II skirmish scale games a try.






4 comments:

  1. Lovely stuff...had my eye on these chaps for a while myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Artizan is making some of the best figures in the business these days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work on these! Very nice indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 28mm British Airborne Squad from Artizan Design. I have never painted 28mm World War II figures but I thought I would give it a go when


    goldenslot mobile
    gclub
    สล็อต ออนไลน์ ได้ เงิน จริง

    ReplyDelete