As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases

Saturday, June 3, 2017

How's the 2017 Plan going?

Here is an update on my progress of the 2017 year plan:

1. Finish my British Field Force for the 2nd Afghan War for the rules The Men Who Would Be Kings.

Complete!  Huzzah!

 
2.  Start and finish an Afghan Regulars Field Force for the 2nd Afghan War for The Men Who Would Be Kings.

One unit complete and one tribal unit half complete.

 

3. Finally finish the last 2 cavalry units I need to for my King Arthur army for Dux Bellorum as the Saxons are starting to make inroads.

Complete!  Huzzah!



4. Some add on figures and maybe an additional company for "In Her Majesty's Name."

As I used to say in the Army, "There is no kill like an overkill."













5.  Back to my roots: 1/72 scale figures.




No comments:

Post a Comment