As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases

Friday, August 4, 2017

Late War German Farschirmjagers

Black Tree Design had a 50% sale on their World War II infantry over the July 4th weekend so I took advantage of the opportunity to build a Farschimjager unit for 28mm gaming.  The unit consists of:

HQ unit: 3 figures
Forward Observer: 3 figures
3 x Infantry squads: 10 figures.

I used essentially the same paint scheme that I used for the Late War German infantry with the exception of using a lighter grey for the Luftwaffe uniform.

















2 comments:

  1. Great looking FJ's! Nice work on the camo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used essentially the same paint scheme that I used for the Late War German infantry with the exception of using a lighter grey for the Luftwaffe uniform.

    ** SPORT NEWS**

    ReplyDelete