As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases

Monday, May 21, 2018

Tried a new Period and now it's going to eBay!


I know that I am not the only one that this has happened too:  I see some cool figures for a good price, buy them and  . . . when I start painting them I just can't get in to it.  I've always loved this period and use to have two 15mm armies.  Well any way, if someone wants a starter army for Ronin or Test of Honour you can get these nine figures on eBay.


What you get is a North Star Starter army of:

2x ashigaru with yumi & medium armor

2x ashigaru with yari & medium armor

2x ashigaru with teppo & medium armor

2x samurai with katana & heavy armor

1x hatamoto samurai with naginata & heavy armor
 








3 comments:

  1. At least you got them painted before deciding to sell... an achievement in itself. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A pity but better to make the decision before investing more in the project. They look good though so you should sell quickly.

    ReplyDelete