As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases

Friday, October 30, 2020

Period Pictures

 Having fun with the camera and software:

The Shadow in Egypt
 
The Green Men of Mars.
 
Miss Nightengale and The Doctor
The Colonel and the 14th Sikhs.
 
The Gordons.
 
Hollywood version of Private Hook.
 
Sikh Mountain Gun
 
Lord Greystoke and the Waziri.
 
Doctor Fu Manchu
 
The French Foreign Legion
 
Daughters of the Empire
 
KONG!

German Marines in a Lost World.
 
Sergeant Hamilton and Inspector Hopkins
 

4 comments:

  1. Excellent! I would enjoy seeing more green men of Mars. Where did you get those figures?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Johathan, They are from Bronze Age Miniatures. If you click my label "Barsoom" you will see some more. But here is a tease: http://toysoldiersanddiningroombattles.blogspot.com/2019/10/ihmn-green-men-of-mars.html

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Svjek. That was exactly the look I was going for as I have been experimenting with my camera.

      Delete