As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases

Sunday, March 7, 2021

Litko Terrain Bases


 Okay I am sold on the Litko Terrain bases; no more old CD's and DVD's for me. And they are inexpensive and match the bases I use for my 28mm miniatures.


For $9.99 you can get four terrain bases where you can mount trees, rocks, shubbery and other terrain pieces. They have a variety of different packs so you can pick and choose what you want. 

"Billions of bilious blue blistering barnacles in a thundering typhoon!  Flaming Jack-in-the-Box! As a 28mm figure I'm only here for the Pestilential pachyderm scoffing braggarts that always demand these rotten sand-hopper pictures!"


One pack of trees from Hobby Lobby (in the USA) with my 40% coupon. I glued them on the bases with white glue, added the sand, static grass, etc. and instant terrain. From the below pictures you can see that they fit in with multiple periods and I can make paths!











Well worth the inexpensive investment!

10 comments:

  1. They do look pretty cool Neil. Like you said they can be used fir any period you want as well, which is always a big bonus.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ray. I like the irregular shapes as all of my other trees are mounted on circular bases.
      Take cars,
      Neil

      Delete
  2. They look great Neil and as you say, very versatile! Cheap model railway trees - in NZ that pack would probably cost us $30 or more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yikes! I’m always looking for a good bargain but that’s a bit much. On the other hand NZ does have Hobbiton
      Neil

      Delete
  3. These are most excellent, just the thing. I will have to pick some up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great looking terrain, Neil. I've been using Litko for many years - great product and fast service. They do custom orders really well too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dean,
      I really like the company, I’ve always gotten good service and their shipping is fast. Now that I have decided to up my game on terrain they have been a blessing.
      Take care,
      Neil

      Delete
  5. Nice item, and I have nothing but good things to say about Litko as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. Great service, great products, fast shipping.
      Neil

      Delete