As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases

Monday, March 18, 2024

On the Workbench

 

Another wonderful Movember figure for Men's Health from Pulp Figures.

Whew! I have forgotten that painting individual figures that are different takes a bit longer than doing the assembly line for a uniformed unit - but I'm not complaining! I'm making progress for the Pulp campaign that will be done later this year and soon I'll be heading on to other projects.




Stahl Mask in his stepping out clothes. Very chic and fashionable.



Pre-primed plastic mules from WizKids.


Of course we need more Villains!






2 comments:

  1. Excellent additions Neil - I too have that pair of Whizzkids mules - very useful in many eras, nice sculpts and a very attractive price, too! I think I actually prefer painting individual figures over mass battalions, although both are necessary, of course!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have found WizKids to be a versatile range for Historicals, Fantasy, Pulp, Sci Fi, etc.

      Delete