As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases

Monday, March 11, 2024

The League of Unemployed British Officers

"Hmmm, my new location of employment seems to be deserted."

I have not developed back stories for these wonderful Movember Figures for Men's Health from Pulp Figures; but, I'm sure they will be gracing the tabletop this year in some glorious adventure one way or another!






 




"If I hear one Three Musketeers joke someone is going to die of lead poisoning. Quite. Carry on."

7 comments:

  1. Lovely model. Not unlike the efforts of British soldiers in the 1970's to 'blend in'. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. More excellent figures from Bob of Pulp Miniatures fame! The look perfect for your NWF/Great Game Gone Hot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. That reminds me I still need to get some Russian Dragoons, Cossacks and at least one more infantry unit; but, that probably won't happen until 2025. Maybe some tribal infantry might get allied?

      Delete
  3. I still need to paint up Pasha Moustasha Ali-Pasha, but those other two figures of mine have had splendid tales of adventures. Do not give a gentleman idle hours on the frontier!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! I always love reading about "shooting" leave.

      Delete
  4. Neil, what a hilarious title and great blog post. I do thoroughly enjoy your blog.

    ReplyDelete