As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases

Sunday, July 2, 2017

My Favorite Terrain Piece

Back in ancient times of lore, when Warhammer was Warhammer, the 4th edition of the boxed game came with two card stock terrain pieces; a cottage and a stone tower. I still have both of them and the cottage has probably been in more of my tabletop battles than any other piece of terrain.

The classic Warhammer cottage.

Lord of the Rings battle.

Continental Firing line to the side of the cottage.

Another LOTR battle. 

Prince Rupert leads the War Poodle's own Regiment of Foot during the English Civil War. 

Green Regiment of the London Trained Bands. 

Action in the Peninsular.

World War II British Paratroopers.

The Wild West. 

 The Doctor and Sherlock Holmes.

Colonial Action. 

Lord Essex.

2 comments:

  1. I have a paper one (sort of Inn/large house) which I think came free with White Dwarf? It sags a bit and I keep meaning to pack it with something more substantial!

    H

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember that one and I have no idea what happened to mine!

    ReplyDelete