As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases

Saturday, August 18, 2018

Gripping Beast Saxon Warband for SAGA Aetius and Arthur: Part 4

The Hearthguard and Warlord are almost complete. Figures are almost finished as the bases needed to be completed and the shields added.


 I love flags.  I forget where I found this one but it was free and downloadable from the internet.

 I use watered down white glue, spread it over the base and then dip the figure in hobby sand.  After it dries, I use another layer of watered down white glue to seal the sand in place even better.

 Looking like they can give some late Romans and Romano-Britains a run for their money.

 The Warlord base is bigger so he gets a rock.

 Painted the shields. They will be the last items added after the bases are complete.


No comments:

Post a Comment