As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases

Thursday, August 30, 2018

Gripping Beast Saxon Warband for SAGA Aetius and Arthur: Part 7


The 16 Warriors are now complete.  Now all I have to do is finish the bases and then add the shields.  Over the years I have learned that it is best to put on the shields last if mounting individually.  If you are mounting multiple figures on one base, glue the shields to the figures last, then mount the figures on the base and just be real careful finishing that base!

 This figure is similar to my favorite figure from the Hearthguard.  I like the pose and animation of the sword being above the shield.

Another view of the figure.

 I added the shield to this figure right from the beginning in order to position the spear correctly over the shield.

 Various Warriors.
 More Sea Wolves.
Last view.

 Shields to glue on once the bases are complete.


No comments:

Post a Comment