As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases

Sunday, February 22, 2015

"Big Bad John" MacColla

Alisdair "Big Bad John" MacColla is recorded as being 7 feet tall. In that spirit Warlord Games has made their Alisdar figure proportionally that tall.


Here is Alisdair standing next to an Irish Brigade pikeman that I have converted to an ensign. He's a tall lad.


The back of Alisdair standing next to another pikeman from the Irish Brigade. Alisdair is a least a head taller.

A side view of the the bad boy of the Highlands . . . not a welcome sight for Conventers and if your last name is Campbell.

Alisdair's representation reminds me of one of my favorite songs from my youth and every once in a while I still hear it on the radio: Jimmy Dean (the sausage king) singing Big John.


No comments:

Post a Comment