As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases

Tuesday, February 21, 2017

February Sci Fi Month: Well Someone Needs to be in Charge

Here is the company level leadership and snipers:

The officer has what is known as a "power fist". As a retired infantry officer, I'm not too interested in the enemy being close enough for me to use my power fist. On the other hand, me just knocking out the enemy at stand off range would probably be a boring game.

Another officer from the same blister pack with a power fist. I decided to give him a black jacket and hat for an Imperial Commissar look. That's a grenade launcher behind the commissar.

I based the snipers on Soviet Camouflage from World War II:





Subtle Note to Army Budget Cutters: Every unit needs the long term, experienced NCO.

Sarge with a power sword accompanied by the automatic grenade launcher. If you haven't figured it out yet, Warhammer 40K is a skirmish game!


No comments:

Post a Comment