As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases

Thursday, June 27, 2019

2019 Second Quarter Update, Part 1


Where did the last 3 months go Snowy?

It's been a wild quarter that finally saw some gaming and spent a lot of time in the late 19th Century. First up (since I am a committed capitalist) The Toy Soldiers and Dining Room Battles Painting Service:

1. 28mm Victorian African Explorers.


2. 28mm Copplestone Castings Female Spy.


3. Wild West Characters also suitable for Victorian Sci-Fi or Weird West.


4. Lo Pan's Company. You lose a fight (see below) and you get sold on eBay. Seriously though, I was never really satisfied with all of the figures in the company as I did some mixing and matching. Lo Pan will be back (I love the Chinese Wizard figure but it may be swapped out for a Fu Manchu) with the same company but new figures.


5. Matabele African Kingdom. I have enough African Native figures for my companies now so these extras were painted and sold.







6. Pinkerton Agents. I purchased these on sale and wanted to practice painting flat services. I think I'm going to get some of my own as these are great figures from Aritzan Designs.


7. Abraham Van Helsing, the greatest Vampire Hunter of all time. What more could be said?


8. Airship Pirate Crew. If you don't have a ship, you don't need a crew. But I kept Crewman Smith as he is a geriatric warrior of a man! Beware the old man in the young man's profession.

 The crew of the USS Audacity. A project (the ship that is) for another day.

Smith is attacked by two of the Witch Kings minions and kills another troglodyte. "Yeah", Smith muses, "these troglodytes were much tougher in the old days."

Next up: Games, and new companies and characters for In Her Majesty's Name.

2 comments:

  1. Great output for the 3 months!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I try to do one hour a day but it doesn't always work out!

      Delete