As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases

Monday, June 24, 2019

Tintin Redux (I liked the figure so much I painted one for myself)


Happy Birthday Honorable Son #1 (The Librarian)! Copplestone Castings Boy Detective (Tintin) is my birthday present to Honorable Son #1 (The Librarian) this year. I liked the figures so much, I had to buy them again and paint them for myself! So bring out the nefarious doppelgänger machine!

The original figures (The B-Day Present) is on the right.

The first version.

The second version.

2 comments:

  1. all my kids loved the Tin Tin Books, We often play out his adventures - last time he took on a special ops team and space mutants - can't wait to see what he gets up to in the war of the witches!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tintin will actually be in his first game next week. Something about a damsel in distress, sinister cultists,and interdimensional creatures.

      Delete