As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases

Monday, March 9, 2020

EEEKKK!!! Underground Worm Monsters or Something like that!


 "Ten thousand thundering typhoons! Addle-pated lumps of anthracite! They are now definitely lily-livered landlubber miserable earth worm wood lice of some type of Miserable molecule of mildew underground empire! Miserable earth worms!"

The Worm King.

These are some more resin figures that I have discovered from WizKids D&D range. They are actually various air elementals that I thought would look good as some sort of strange underground monsters.

Worm Soldiers.

How about some creepy crawlers from under the ground?

I have not done any stats yet for In Her Majesty's Name or some of the Pulp games I am experimenting with - but they will come soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment