Toy Soldiers and Dining Room Battles

Toy Soldiers and Dining Room Battles

Monday, June 28, 2010

Something for the German Infantry to Ride in Flames of War

In my previous post I highlighted my German Grenadier company. To compliment them, I have added Sd Kfz 251/1 half tracks to add some mobility and protection to the force. I based the force on a photo I found of a half track belonging to the 116th Panzer Division.The vehicles I painted represent the 1st Battalion, Panzergrenadier Regiment 60 based on my research on what they probably would have looked like in Normandy in June 1944.









2 comments:

  1. This is a toy soldiers vehicles & historic layout mostly German Nazi military themes as children's action figures & souvenirs of military history. Thanks for the information. From:Wayne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Toy soldiers vehicles & historic landmark as display & souvenir items of military history. Thanks for the information. From:Wayne

    ReplyDelete