As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases

Thursday, May 19, 2016

Lord Saye & Sale's Regiment Regiment of Foot


A momentous occasion as Phase 3 of the English Civil War project is complete.  I now have 14 regiments of foot complete and mounted for Victory Without Quarter.


I had originally purchased 4 boxes of Warlord Games plastic English Civil War infantry.  They come with a wide variety of headgear but I ran out of helmets as I wanted the majority of my pike men to wear.  Fortunately Warlord Games sells extra head gear and I purchased a packet of 4 which came with a bonus wide bream hat!  I soon discovered that the helmets and hat did not quite fit which is easily solved by carefully slicing the top of the heads off!


 Sergeant converted from pike man figure.


 The beautiful flags are from Wargame Designs.
 




5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! I don't know if I told you before but when I saw some of your units features on the Warlord Games site they inspired me on the style for my units.

      Delete
  2. Thanks. They took me a while to do but I finally got them done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Scotsmen you have! Amazing work on the tartans. I'll borrow some ideas from 'em for my 54mm figs if you don't mind. See Facebook: The Batavian: painted toy soldiers.

    ReplyDelete