As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases

Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Some Quick and Easy Terrain

I decided I needed some more "rough" terrain and knocked these out over a weekend.  The bushes are from JTT Scenary Products which retail at Hobby Lobby (in the USA) for $9.99 - but with that 40% off week coupon . . . They are the "Detachable Wheat Bushes" product #95579 and have 30 in the pack.  The height of the bushes are 3/8" or .95 cm.  Plywood also purchased from Hobby Lobby for about $3.00.

 Detach and randomly place with white glue.  Rocks are from my garden path.

 I used several of my figures to double check that I was spacing the bushes correctly.

  . . . and the glue has dried.  Huzzah!


 Now for the sand . . . globs of glue.

 Spread it out with water on an old brush . . .
 Dip it in the sand bin.


 Once the sand is dry I always add another layer of glue on top.


 Completed bases though they look a bit bare.  I think I will add some more static grass or other fluff.

No comments:

Post a Comment