1. Two units of Scottish infantry for the English Civil War. They will portray both Covenanters and Royalists for Montrose's army. All my English Civil War forces are based for Victory Without Quarter which I think are the best ECW rules out there and they are absolutely free. They are currently on the back burner but by golly, I will get them done! At least some tartan got painted!
2. Two units of Scottish cavalry that will both Covenanters and Royalists. When the infantry is done.
3. One Scottish artillery gun. Sometime this year?
4. French Foreign Legion company for In Her Majesty's Name. Done! Huzzah!
5. Sky Pirates company for In Her Majesty's Name. Another triumph and complete. Now all they need is a ship . . .
In addition I completed my class for Middle School and High School Students using the book One Hour Wargames:
I also painted some figures for auction on eBay:
The Sultanate of Zanzibar
The Kingdom of Ngoni
French Foreign Legion in White Fatigues
The Legion in mixed dress
Perry Miniatures Afghan Tribesmen
Perry Miniatures Naval Brigade
German African Expedition
The Great Expedition
Ladies of Adventure
World War II German Jaegers
. . . and some Japanese.