As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases

Sunday, January 6, 2019

2019: Hobby Plans and Goals


Now that 2019 is upon us, I have devised my plan for 2019.  My painting business, Toy Soldiers and Dining Room Battles, continues to grow and will take up some painting time.  These will be for me:


Finally finish these $%%&&@### units:

1. Two units of Scottish infantry for the English Civil War.  They will portray both Covenanters and Royalists for Montrose's army.  All my English Civil War forces are based for Victory Without Quarter which I think are the best ECW rules out there and they are absolutely free.

2. Two units of Scottish cavalry that will both Covenanters and Royalists.

3. One Scottish artillery gun.

Also a new project as I am thinking of doing WWII in 28 miniature.  Might as well do the Germans first:

4. One platoon (approximately 30 figures) of Late War German Infantry.

The major Gaming Project will be a campaign for In Her Majesty's Name based on previous games I have played that is now building up to the "War of the Witches." It will involve, of course, the curious adventures of Professor Nightengale and daughter, the village of North Piddle, unspeakable horrors, a league of assassins, Scotland Yard's greatest, the American Secret Service, the Imperial Chinese, Oz invaded, Opar defended, tea drunk and bold talk from a one-eyed fat man. And why did the greatest mind of 1895 travel to Miskatonic University? The Secret War of 1895 is going to heat up in 2019.  More on the campaign and the forces involved later.

No comments:

Post a Comment