As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

2015: The Year of the War Poodle with Irishmen and Steampunk Dark Age Saxons

The year 2015 was definitely an interesting one in the great state of Alabama. My priority was the good ole job search as my previous position had been eliminated during a corporate restructuring. Fortunately it did not take me long to find a new position and my unabated love for gaming continued, unh, unabatedly?

Okay, roll the highlights in no particular order:

1. Dux Bellorum. What a great game and great title for Dark Age Britain.




 2. The War Poodle and other War Poodle sightings.






3. Completing the Irish Regiments for Montrose's Royalist Scottish Army.




4. Returning to those fun filled days of youth with In Her Majesty's Name.




5. Gaming the English Civil War using Victory Without Quarter.




6. World War II action.




 I ask for God's blessings on all for 2016 and keep painting and rolling those dice!




1 comment: