As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases

Wednesday, January 3, 2018

2017: The Miniature Year in Review, Part 3

I've gamed World War II in 15mm but never in 28mm so I decided to give the painting a go for my business on eBay.

British Airborne Squad from Artizan Designs.
Late War German Panzer Grenadiers from Artizan Designs

Late War German Farschirmjagers from Black Tree Design


Mid to Late War German Infantry from Black Tree Design


   Farschirmjager Flamethrower Team from Warlord Games

 American Airborne Pathfinder detachment from Warlord Games


US Airborne Squad from Warlord Games
 
 US Airborne Platoon HQ from Warlord Games


Bazooka Team

 60mm Mortar
  
Farschirmjagers 81mm Mortar team from Warlord Games
 
Farschirmjager Panzerschreck Team from Warlord Games


 Farschirmjager Sniper Team from Warlord Games


7.5 cm Pak 40
 
 I have now painted Black Tree and the plastic Warlord Games Faschirmjagers.  I have not tried Artizan Designs yet but so far my favorite figures are the metal sculpts from Warlord Games.  Here is their Faschirmjager squad blister pack

In the conclusion in Part 4, let's talk 1/72 scale.

No comments:

Post a Comment