As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases

Tuesday, January 9, 2018

2018: Hobby Plans and Goals


 Now that 2018 is upon us, I have devised my plan for 2018.  It will be dramatically scaled down as my painting business, Toy Soldiers and Dining Room Battles, will be taking the majority of my painting time:

1. Two units of Scottish infantry for the English Civil War.  They will portray both Covenanters and Royalists for Montrose's army.  All my English Civil War forces are based for Victory Without Quarter which I think are the best ECW rules out there and they are absolutely free.

2. Two units of Scottish cavalry that will both Covenanters and Royalists.

3. One Scottish artillery gun.

4. French Foreign Legion company for In Her Majesty's Name.

5. Sky Pirates company for In Her Majesty's Name.

Modest but doable.

1 comment: