As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases

Thursday, January 29, 2015

Vallejo Paints at Hobby Lobby

Did I just see what I thought I just saw? Yes!!!  For those of us that live in the Colonies (the United States), Vallejo Paints are now carried by Hobby Lobby in the model section.  I counted 50 + colors in the local store here in Alabama.  It appears that they are carrying their most popular colors and for us gamers and model makers, the colors we need most.Tthe price is (gasp!) $2.99 a bottle and is also available on their website for order: Hobby Lobby Vallejo Paints.

The Hobby Lobby website each week has coupon specials and every week there is at least 1 40% off one item coupon.


Bless you Hobby Lobby.

2 comments:

  1. They had a paint sale there two weekends ago and I bought 180 dollars worth at $1.79 each. My wife was not amused and the checkout girl thought I was insane when I dropped all those bottles on the counter =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gator - I just back from the local Hobby Lobby and they have them at $1.79 also. This type of opportunity does not come along often. Picked up 10 bottles myself.

      Delete