As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Christmas Goodies

My Christmas gift from my beautiful bride of 25 1/2 years were two packs of French artillery from Perry Miniatures. The packs are FN19 Foot Artillery priming 6 pounder (greatcoats) and FN111 Guard Horse Artillery firing.



I have always been impressed with the quality and detail on Perry miniatures - and these new goodies are not an exception. I was particularly impressed with the coveralls on the Horse Guard artillerymen. For Volley and Bayonet, I mount 2 figures per artillery base so these packs will provide 4 artillery batteries. I'm going to mount the 6 pounders with the Foot artillery and I have 2 old artillery guns that I will mount with the Guard Horse. These will be fine additions for the French army in the Peninsular.

1 comment: