As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Late Romans for Dux Bellorum

I have finished the general and his companions for my Late Roman army for Dux Bellorum.  Suitably attired as befits a nobleman of his rank, he and his comitates are ready to take on all comers during the twilight of Roman Britain.


Bases are 120 mm x 80 mm and figures are from Wargames Foundry.


I also finished by first Late Roman "Shieldwall" infantry.  For Britain it had to be the 2nd Britannia.


Bases for the infantry are 120 mm x 60 mm.



I had a few figures left over as part of the re-basing project which I was able to use as skirmishers armed with javelins.


My skirmish infantry is mounted on bases that are 120 mm x 40 mm.


So far I am very pleased with the new basing and touch-up of figures that I painted about 14 years ago.  Hopefully the basing project for both the Late Romans and Early Era Saxons will be finished within the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment