As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases

Saturday, February 3, 2018

My Workspace

I have always been fascinated by where gentlemen and ladies conduct their painting and other aspects of the hobby . . . well, here is my workspace.



The cup I use for my water I have had since 1984.


The cork on the doors are extremely convenient. 

 Quite a bit on the painting area.


 The other shelves store some of my figures, mementos and accessories.



 A nice shot showing various scales of figures.

2 comments:

  1. I like your space a lot. Very organized and compact with plenty of space for painting and storage of the works in progress. How do you find painting through a magnifier? I've tried in the past, but somehow it always throws of my hand-eye coordination, and the results almost always require redoing. Wothout (you guessed it) the assistance of the magnifier. Strange.

    Best Regards,

    Stokes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stokes,

      Do be honest, I have never used the magnifier but for the last 2 years I have worn reading glasses when I paint!

      Neil

      Delete