As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases

Saturday, July 25, 2020

Afrika Korps Unit Complete

Platoon Headquarters Section. Miniatures by Warlord Games.

As you can tell from the title I finished the Afrika Korps platoon I was working on. The HQ Section is by Warlord Games and the Infantry Squads are by Artizan Designs.

1st Squad:






2nd Squad:






3rd Squad:






Heavy Machine Gun Support (from Warlord Games):


8 cm Mortar Section:

 Artizan Designs.


 Warlord Games.


Platoon Sergeant and Platoon Leader. 

6 comments:

  1. Very nice, Neil, but where's Indiana Jones?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Funny you should mention that! I just received the "Indiana Jones" figure from Bob Murch at Pulp Figures. Now I have to figure out if he is going to have a bull whip or machete in his hand. I'm leaning toward the whip.

      Delete
  2. Great paintwork Neil - nice to see some face coverings being worn too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Artizan Designs has some really great Afrika Korps figures and I was able to put the unit together without a single duplicate figure; and I still have a some left over.

      Delete
  3. Characterful and gorgeous figures, great job and splendid presentation Neil!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Phil. Slowly but surely moving primarily to 28mm these days.

      Delete