As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases

Friday, July 22, 2022

Mystery Hard Plastic Conversion


 Regular readers of this Blog (and in various Facebook Groups!) know that I think that the Perry Miniatures Hard Plastic Afghan Tribal Infantry is one of the most versatile boxes that they have produced. Sure I get a small percentage if you click the link above and buy it! But I don't put products on this Blog for Amazon unless I think they are good quality.


I have seen some amazing conversions using this box; everywhere from gaming forums to Facebook groups. The box is perfect for India and nearby lands for the period 1700 to the early 20th Century. I have seen everything from using them as Indian Troops in the 1700's, Ghazi Fanatics on the Frontier and the most amazing: Indian Artillery men of Princely States.


Not only have I been using the box to build my forces for the Northwest Frontier, but I have also used the parts to make some special characters for Colonial Gaming. The pictures is my latest; using parts from the box, Gripping Beast Vikings, Games Workshop Pistoliers, and some regular household string. So for something different, I would like you to guess which special character I am doing. Once we have a correct guess in the comments, I will add labels to the post. Good luck!




2 comments:

  1. Looks like he has a water barrel on his back, so I will go with Gunga Din......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You've got the right author but wrong character. On his back is a bed roll.

      Delete