As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases

Saturday, June 15, 2024

Warlord Games 28mm Fallschirmjäger Squad

I have painted various manufactures Fallschirmjäger such as Black Tree though I have not tried Artizan Design yet (love painting their figures of different periods). I found a good deal on eBay for a Fallschirmjäger Starter Army with the plastic Warlord Games Fallschirmjäger.  I took one look at the sprue for the figures and my mind literally went blank - no doubt you can really individualize your unit but for me their were just too many options. So I found on eBay the Fallschirmjäger Squad blister pack in metal which is sadly out of production. These are great metal sculpts from Warlord Games. They do have a new metal squad that incorporates some of the older figures below with some new random figures including a pretty cool MG42 LMG.  Here is the older Fallschirmjäger squad blister pack:








2 comments:

  1. Nice work on some very nice figures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Donnie. I particularly like the trooper with the Panzerfaust.

      Delete