As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases

Monday, July 26, 2010

Perry Miniature French Napoleonic Dragoons

Just got the word that my Perry Minature French Napoleonic Dragoons are on the way. I haven't done much painting in July - combination of work and having fun with my family! Looking forward to getting this miniatures! The box has 13 mounted figures, 8 dismounted and 6 French and British infantry casualties. These will be painted as French Dragoons in the Peninsular for Volley and Bayonet - 3 figures a base will give me 4 brigades of dragoons. I will probably make one detachment of dismounted dragoons and use the rest of the figures and casualties as markers.

Now I really need to get that new light bulb!





1 comment:

  1. Love these figs, shame there is not more variation for the dismounted guys

    ReplyDelete