As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases

Thursday, July 15, 2010

The Start of the British Foot Guards

Just a quick preview of the British Foot Guards that I am doing for the British 1st Division in the Spanish theater during the Napoleonic Wars. As mentioned earlier, I'm mounting them for Volley and Bayonet. I'm painting them as the grenadier company of the one of the Foot Guard regiments as the base will represent Guards Brigade for my Anglo - Portuguese Force. Most of my British Infantry has grey coveralls so I thought I would paint the Guards with white coveralls to make them stand out more.




Speaking of Portuguese - though not exactly Portuguese, these British Flank company figures are a pretty good "proxy" for Portuguese Cacadores (hunters or light infantry).










No comments:

Post a Comment