As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases

Monday, November 23, 2015

Lord Saye and Sele’s Regiment of Foot WIP

The last unit for Phase 3 of my English Civil War project. Lord Saye and Sele's Regiment of Foot was of Essex’s Army raised by William Fiennes, Lord Saye and Sele but led by Sir John Meldrum until he was sent North and replaced by Colonel Edward Aldrich.  The regiment entered the New Model Army under Col Walter Lloyd.

All figures from Warlord Games Hard Plastic English Civil War infantry and they will be mounted for the excellent rule set Victory Without Quarter.


 Pikemen converted to ensigns

 Musketeers

Pikes!

Sergeant

 Muskets and Command



2 comments:

  1. Nice looking figures and interesting change to ensigns. I've had a similar idea but using the same figures as clubmen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I'm not great at doing conversions but I have done a few simple ones. The Warlord plastics make it easy to experiment.

    ReplyDelete