As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases

Thursday, July 28, 2016

Space Marine / Epic 40K Orks!

What would a space opera or hard sci-fi story be without space orks?  Okay - don't answer that.  Anyway here are the Orks:

 The boyz!
 An impressive Ork Gargant stumbles across the battle field.  I love the belly gun.
 Cannons, Warlords and dune buggies with laser guns - what more could you ask for?

 If I remember correctly these were mostly heavy weapons and the Goff tribe.


 I have now idea what these war wagons were but they sure look cool.
 I was particularly proud of the paint job I did on the missiles.
 Were these my pirate cannons?

 Arrghhh!!!




2 comments:

  1. The Orks are so fun. They're like the only race in the 40K universe that don't take themselves so seriously!

    ReplyDelete