As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases

Wednesday, August 11, 2021

August Break: 28mm Afrika Korps Unit Complete

 

Platoon Headquarters Section. Miniatures by Warlord Games.

As you can tell from the title I finished the Afrika Korps platoon I was working on. The HQ Section is by Warlord Games and the Infantry Squads are by Artizan Designs.

1st Squad:






2nd Squad:






3rd Squad:






Heavy Machine Gun Support (from Warlord Games):


8 cm Mortar Section:

 Artizan Designs.


 Warlord Games.


Platoon Sergeant and Platoon Leader. 

8 comments:

  1. Very cool figures, Neil. I've always like the DAK ever since having the old 1:35th Tamiya kit with the Panzer II.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your DAK look very nice Neil....I particularly like the Artizan figures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In my opinion Artizan makes the best DAK figures.
      Neil

      Delete
  3. Top job on these (as is your high standard). I really like that the officer is a 'doffing' of the hat to Airfix's figure.
    Regards, James

    ReplyDelete