As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases

Wednesday, March 27, 2024

More Adventurers with Facial Hair!

"I'm sure we can find something to do in the jungles of India!"

I picked up these 3 fine gentlemen that are well endowed with Facial Hair on eBay and they are a welcome edition to my collection. I believe they are Wargames Foundry and I have not decided on their background stories yet - but I'm sure it will be interesting!

The Austrian Cuirassier:




An officer of France:




A gentleman, err, wild man, umm, okay . . . one of my ancestors from Scotland:




All together now for Adventure:



10 comments:

  1. An unusual bunch, but full of character, Neil.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I especially had fun painting the Germanic looking gentleman as an Austrian Cuirassier circa 1870.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Phil - and I'm sure they will have some fun adventures to come.

      Delete
  3. I love that blue on the austrian. Where did you get that one?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The blue is Vallejo Sky Blue. I think the figures are Wargames Foundry.

      Delete
  4. A very clever headline, and some lovely painting of characterful figures

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Thanks Jim. They were a lot of fun to paint with the character that was sculpted into them.

      Delete