As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases

Friday, October 22, 2010

Wargames Foundry British Artillery WIP #3

Slowly but surely Honorable Son #5 and I are making progress on the Royal Artillery.


For the jackets I decided to use GW's Royal Blue and the lace is Sunbright Yellow. Unless I use a base of white you usually need to give yellow two coats as it does not show up very well on dark colors.










Figures and cannon drying on their bases; and yes I glued the labels first! English Civil War pikemen in the background.


The faces still look dark and are not finished yet. I use a brown wash on the skin surfaces to give them some depth. After the figures dry (because I forgot to do it!) I will go back and lighten the highlights of their faces.


No comments:

Post a Comment