As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases

Saturday, November 20, 2010

42nd Highlanders WIP #2

Almost finished with the 42nd Highlanders for Volley and Bayonet. I still need to finish the base; so far I'm not happy with the placement of some of the tall grass. I'll probably pull and reposition some of the grass and need to add some rocks, lichen and static grass.


The dead French Soldier is a hard plastic miniature from Perry Miniatures' French Napoleonic Dragoons.


The pictures are not great as I'm working out focus issues and lighting with a new camera.

1 comment:

  1. Nice work so far; maybe the tuft of grass on the front right (as the figures are mounted) might be better shortened - so you can see the advancing Highlander better. Otherwise, very nice. I will have to look at the basing for Volley & Bayonet. Dean

    ReplyDelete