As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases

Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Heroes, Villains and Fiends and the Heroe's of Rorke's Drift

Bonus figure and crossover!  Honorable Son #3 (IHMN Engineer)
 
From Honorable Son #3 (Engineer Level 3) and his Sweet Fiance gave me Heroes, Villains and Fiends for Christmas. This the first supplement for one of my favorite game's In Her Majesty's Name (IHMN).  It provides more talents, mystical powers, weapons and weird science for the late 19th Century.  There are also more companies from Africa, North America and Europe.


More companies from Africa . . . like The Queens Own African Rifles featuring Lieutenant's Caine and Baker!  I love it when a plan comes together!

 Huzzah!




2 comments:

  1. great basing and also colours!

    Greetings
    Hightower

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I'm currently working on the rest of the unit which will also be Empress Miniatures.

      Delete