As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases

Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Maharajah's Elephant from Wargames Foundry

I really like Wargames Foundry figures even if they are a bit on the pricey end of the scale. Several years ago I picked up the Maharajah's Elephant on eBay and I have recently fixed it up and based it for the various Colonial games I will be playing.


It is definitely a hefty figure in metal but was easy to assemble as I was patient for a change with my super glue.  Admittedly I did not put a lot of effort in painting the Maharajah and the Mahout but I did spend time trying to get the color just right for the elephant.


The elephant itself is beautifully sculpted and well worth the effort in painting.  The decorative features on the elephant really make it stand out on the table.




2 comments:

  1. Beautiful work, not just on the elephant himself but the reds, blues and golds just look so sumptuous and rich. Bravo!

    ReplyDelete